segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Sandman

Do you know Sandman? The third of The Endless? Well, this guy is the Dream's King and he belogs to a large family of six brothers: Destiny, Death, Destruction, Desire, Despair and Delirium. The brothers have very diferent personalities, but in somethings, like the black hair and the white skin, they're similar. This King is also a caracter invented by Neil Gaiman.
Sandman is very powerful and he can't be killed. His power came from three objetcs: a ruby, a mask, that's like a had of a fly, and a sandbag. Take care, influenciate, create or destroy the dreams that we, humans have, are his mission.
Talking a little bit about Sandman as a caracter, if you have the opportunity to read the compleate version of his adeventures or the comics, you will notice that, all along the books, his design chance, but never the way that the stories are write. You also will never find a movie, or some extended version about Sandman, because, Neil Gaiman had never permited such a thing, and this is good, if you are the kind of person that, like me, think that stories need to have the begging, middle and end.

Um comentário:

  1. I've heard a lot from this Sandman character, I had even a great friend who also commented about him... I'm quite interested... Maybe I'll look into it a bit more!

    Hugs!

    ResponderExcluir